In Africa we believe that you, our guest, should be given the very best treatment after a long day in the field. When you arrive dusty and footsore from a glorious day of stalking we will hand you a choice beverage, offer you a seat by the fire, and tell you to put your feet up. A hot gourmet meal will satisfy the lion in your belly and prepare you for a good day of hunting tomorrow. A hot shower and crisp sheets will complete your day.
At Horn’s Africa Safaris we have multiple camps across the Dark Continent. Some are luxury thatched lodges, others are traditional safari tent camps. All boast complete bathroom facilities, hot and cold running water, and daily laundry service. From our luxury lodges to our traditional camps, we will make you comfortable and treat you like royalty.
- Accommodation and full boarding:
- All drinks served in camp;
- Full time experienced Professional Hunter;
- Trained and friendly staff, trackers and skinners;
- Field preparation of trophies;
- All transport to and from hunting and safari areas;
- All licenses and permits;
- Personal pick-up and drop-off at airport.
- International and domestic flights;
- Additional animals hunted;
- Trophy fees of animals hunted and wounded;
- Traveling days out of scheduled safari;
- Rifle hire;
- Dip, pack, taxidermy and shipping;
- Tips for staff, curios purchases and telephone calls.